I have this thing for purses. I love them. I could seriously buy a new one every week. I pretty much never carry around a “diaper bag” for that exact reason. I love my PURSES far too much to carry around a diaper bag. But then I came across Timi & Leslie and I immediately wanted THEIR diaper bag. Not just any diaper bag but theirs because they’re diaper bags don’t look like diaper bags! They look like super cute purses. I immediately fell in love with the Sophia in Aqua Blue & Rust.
I loved that it looked like it could fit a ton of things. I carry everything but the Kitchen sink in my bags so a big bag is really important to me.
This bag comes with all sorts of accessories.
- A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to
- Changing pad with a front mesh pocket for storing your diapers, wipes and creams so when you need to make a quick diaper change trip all you have to do is grab the changing pad and go!
- A zippered sac to put away soiled clothes
- A clutch that you can use as your purse with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket
- An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby’s bottles warm or cool
- Matching stroller straps so you can hang your bag from your stroller
This bag has three large pockets as well as a small outside zipper pocket and a front pocket. Inside the three large pockets you will also find a zippered pocket on the left side pocket, two bottle holder type compartments in the middle pocket and the third pocket has two small and one large pocket that buttons closed. Check it out.
I love how much I’m able to fit inside of it. Right now I have
- All the accessories listed above (except for the bottle holder since we EBF)
- Two full outfit changes for Kyla
- Extra Pair of Undies for Mason
- 6 Size 1 Diapers for Kyla
- My dSLR
- A small notebook for jotting down notes
- Various papers that I need
- Hand Sanitizer
- Deodorant–stupid post baby hormones make me smelly
When I leave the house I always add
- My phone
- snacks for Mason
- water bottle
- My Kindle
I can’t even begin to express to you how many times I’ve gotten compliments on this bag. So many people are surprised to find out that it’s my diaper bag since it looks so much like a purse! They’re stylish but have all the functionality you need from a diaper bag. It’s a win win.
You can Purchase Timi and Leslie bags on their Website and on Amazon
Prices range from 149.99-179.99